Here at Worxbee we value the the relationship formed between our VEAs and clients. After you sign up, we will present two VEA bios within 4 business days presented based on our expert recommendations. We recommend one-on-one phone interviews to help get a feel for their personality and their work style. We often get asked for a talk track or interview guide!
So here it is…
- Start Off by Talking About You and Your Background
- Ask Them About Themselves and Their Background
- Ask Questions:
- Who is one person you admire and why? This one often give you a little insight to who they are and who they aspire to be. People tend to self reflect when giving this answer.
- What do you consider yourself to be an expert in? This question will give you information about what they are all about and what they enjoy doing.
- Tell me about a time you made a mistake. This question is important, it shows you that they can admit to mistakes and show humility.
- Tell me about a time you wowed a client. This one gives you an idea of how they will work for you!
- Company Business Related Questions That You Need To Know:
Have you worked with start-ups or a small business?
Do you have experience using Mailchimp?
For more detailed information on how to interview and hire a VEA, download our comprehensive guide!
Comments are closed.