Working with an Administrative Professional can be like having a personal SWAT team on speed dial. They help you focus, enhance your productivity and give you the ability to use your time more efficiently. Admins are essential to providing leaders organize strategies for long-term success by taking on the tedious tasks that cause bottlenecks, allowing leaders to “keep the main thing, the main thing.”
Learn how one well-matched Administrative Professional can deliver 2X the results in half the time. Schedule a call with Worxbee to discover what type of administrative Professional is right for you.
1. They Save You Time
Do you have 100 things to get done daily but only have time for 50 - sometimes less? You may need a vetted Administrative Professional on your team. You can delegate all the work that keeps you “busy” - like filling out paperwork, filing, scheduling, budgeting, and making “quick” phone calls. A skilled Administrative Professional can handle all this - saving you time and money.
We all only have 24 hours in a day. Reclaim your most important asset: time.
2. They Manage the Mundane Stuff
Who said running a business doesn’t take creativity? Tedious tasks can drain you of creativity. A vetted executive assistant can handle the boring things, so the more significant tasks – like running a company – can remain your sole focus.
3. They Save You Money
Meetings often get sidetracked by unimportant chatter. An administrative professional can help you reclaim that time by keeping you and your team on track. Here are a few other ways a vetted admin can save your business money:
- Mistakes + oversights. An admin can catch your errors or any oversights from your team. Engaging a vetted administrative professional can save you valuable cash and confusion.
- Improved productivity. An admin can handle the little things so that you can focus on the big stuff.
- More creativity. A great admin is a great sounding board for vetting and brainstorming ideas.
- Improved focus. No more endless emails to check or impromptu calls to answer: your admin is your gatekeeper.
- More brain power. Double the brainpower + thinking capacity. Having an admin is like having two heads.
4. They Know What You Need Before You Do
Your vetted Worxbee admin will learn what you need before you know you need it. They follow your lead and will keep you on task. Partnering with your Worxbee admin according to our proven systems will save you time, money, and stress.
5. They Make You Look Good
An admin can send Thank You cards on your behalf, nurture relationships, reschedule meetings, help ensure bills get paid on time, and keep you prepared for meetings. In short, this is a small sample of what an admin professional can do for busy leaders.
6. They Can Make Decisions for You
After an admin learns how you work, they can begin to answer questions + make decisions on your behalf. Here’s a short rundown of how this looks:
- They collect valuable information. Your admin pulls together all the info about a project to help you navigate the executive decision.
- Develop options. The executive assistant can investigate available options and make them easy to understand.
- Gain knowledge. An admin can help you get ahead of the game by researching alternative viewpoints and bringing the best options for moving forward to the table.
- Achieve completion. When making decisions, your admin can execute the best mode of action on your behalf.
7. They Keep You on Schedule
Meeting run longer than expected? No problem. An admin keeps you on schedule by keeping track of your appointments and allowing for unexpected delays.
An administrative professional can also keep track of recurring appointments, tentative meeting requests, confirmed meetings, and all their associated details.
8. More Focus + Productivity Help Eliminate Stress
The most significant way an admin gives you more time for focus and productivity is by managing your calendar and email. One notification can throw off your schedule, and “the average US smartphone user receives 46 app push notifications per day,” according to a recent survey. Executives can receive 2-4 times this amount. An admin can filter these distractions and eliminate stress, so you can worry about running a company.
9. They’re a Constant Support
Even on your worst days – because of lack of sleep, sickness, or otherwise – they’re with you through it all. They understand your daily schedule and can block off time for you to recoup and handle the immediate tasks. Remember: they’re your SWAT team on speed dial.
Ready to Hire an Admin?
At Worxbee, our leadership team is committed to solutions that are agile, collaborative, and accessible. We pair you with someone ready to tackle your everyday projects, giving you more time for the important stuff. If you want to reclaim your time and focus on running your business, then contact Worxbee for an intro call: